TROX UK - Air Handling Units
Air Handling Units - X-CUBE - Building Management Systems - Energy Efficiency
X-CUBE Air Handling Unit
The TROX X-CUBE, an air handling unit with unlimited configuration options, sets a new standard in the AHU market defining higher levels of quality, performance, flexibility, reliability, energy efficiency and hygiene.
- Eurovent certified
- ErP ready
- For volume flow rates from 0.3 to 24m³/sec
- Flexible frame construction, thermally insulated panels/doors
- Easy installation, maintenance & cleaning
- Integrated digital controls (Modbus or BACnet) providing factory configured ‘plug & play’ easy to install solutions with reduced cabling
- Weatherproof variant for outdoor installation
- Special hygiene variant for hospitals & laboratories
High Energy Efficiency
Energy efficiency was the guiding concept in the development of the X-CUBE. Construction, insulation, low leakage, heat recovery, energy-efficient motors and intelligent control systems have resulted in a level of energy efficiency which not only meets, but already exceeds the future requirements of the EC directive on energy-related products.
Unlimited Configuration Options
X-CUBE is configured to individual customer requirements and can be used for all air treatment processes. The air handling units are available as supply or extract air units, as a combination of both, arranged side by side or on top of each other.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
The modular structure and low level wiring requirement – a result of the extensive use of field bus technology – minimises installation and maintenance costs.
The X-CUBE can be operated comfortably and safely using the touch panel. Virtually all status information is available at a glance. Operating errors are eliminated.
Seamless Integration with Modern Building Management Systems
The X-CUBE with its modular, expandable control system can be integrated into almost all modern building management systems using bus systems.
Hydraulic Unit for High-Efficiency Run Around Coil Systems
The TROX hydraulic unit helps to implement highly efficient run around coil systems for diverse applications. The hydraulic unit includes its own control unit and can be integrated with X-CUBE CONTROL.
- Heat recovery, feeding of heating energy or cooling energy, or both
- Bus communication & conventional communication with the central BMS
- Minimal wiring effort during installation
- Intelligent control functions for maximum energy efficiency
- Optimisation of the glycol flow with regard to the air volume flow rate
- Performance control
- Icing protection
- Heat recovery with plausibility check
With the special casing shape, its smooth surfaces and component installation methodology, the X-CUBE complies with the VDI 6022 guideline. The high quality standard version meets the hygiene requirements of the DIN 1946-4 standard and a special hygiene unit that complies with AHU Guideline 01 is available to meet the most demanding hospital or laboratory requirements.