Humidity Solutions - Humidification / Dehumidification
Humidification - Dehumidification - Humidity Control - HVAC, Steam Humidifiers - Cold Water Humidifiers - Dehumidifiers
Humidity Solutions is dedicated to the art of humidity control within a diverse range of applications, from very precise control for engine test laboratories, through print and HVAC applications, to food and materials storage and hot yoga.
In each case, the company’s knowledge and technical expertise ensures that the optimum, tailored solution is provided for each project, backed by a comprehensive design, project management and maintenance service where required.
With no tie-in to one particular manufacturer, Humidity Solutions has the freedom to recommend products on the basis of key parameters such as design criteria, budget, energy efficiency and lifecycle costs.
Humidity Solutions distributes the Neptronic, Devatec, Airtec and Fisair ranges of humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
Isothermal – Steam Humidifiers
- Compact humidifiers for applications where the unit is visible, including offices, healthcare premises & residential
- Immersed electrode boiler humidifiers with stainless steel electrodes for maximum service life in a variety of general humidification applications, including offices, industrial facilities, digital press rooms, hot yoga studios & many more
- Steam bath steam generators for control in relation to temperature, with the additional facility to operate steam bath fans, essence & lights
- Element boiler humidifiers using state-of-the-art technology to deliver exceptional reliability coupled with ease of maintenance. Ideal for close control applications that demand extended maintenance life
- High-efficiency gas-fired humidifiers that provide significant cost savings over electrical systems in larger applications, with efficiencies of 91% & outputs up to 400kg/hour. Suitable for use with natural gas or LPG & available in a weatherproof housing
Adiabatic – Cold Water Humidifiers
High pressure, high efficiency in-duct humidifiers for air handling units in industrial and commercial environments, as well as for large scale adiabatic cooling. Exceptionally low energy consumption of around 4W per litre of atomised water, with precise modulation and multiple zone control.
Low maintenance evaporative humidifiers to generate humidity within an AHU, with free cooling that reduces both capital and running costs compared to conventional mechanical cooling. Ideal for applications where low energy cooling is a key factor, including theatres, offices and data centres.
High pressure direct air modular humidification systems that use a micro-fine spray via nozzles, in the space to deliver low energy adiabatic cooling and stable humidity in factories and other large areas.
Robust, versatile compressed air and water humidification, ideal for industrial applications such as printing, timber storage, furniture manufacture, explosive storage and a range of food and agricultural applications.
Desiccant stainless steel dehumidifiers using a silica gel desiccant rotor, provide maximum efficiency while occupying a minimum of space. Easy to use and simple to install they are ideal for low temperature storage areas, cold rooms, pharmaceutical applications and test facilities.
Humidity Solutions’ Humiserve service provides planned maintenance agreements or service call-out response, as well as help with all aspects of humidifier maintenance, support and product training.
Our fully trained engineers can provide the full package of technical support, including installation and commissioning, to ensure that the complete turnkey package is provided.