Aermec - Air Handling Units
Precision Air Handling - FCS - UFB W - TUN - TS - TDA - TA - TN
Consisting of a powerful fan and a heat exchange element, thermoventilating units are ideal machines for summer air conditioning and winter heating of the home and of any room. The Fan assembly is designed to push the air into ducts through which the treated air enters various rooms at the same time.
Precision Air Handling
The Precision Air Conditioning units are designed for precision air conditioning of technological rooms characterized from elevated thermal loads to be eliminated, such as computing centres and other applications where high performances and maximum realiability are required. Precision Air Conditioning units can be customized as per necessities, in order to offer a complete control of temperature, of humidity and of air quality through accessories such as humidifier, after-heating and high efficiency filters.
Central Air Handling
Machines for complete air treatment consisting of various build-on sections. May be used for air cleansing by means of filters of increasing efficiency according to requirements and the applications; used for action on air temperature and humidity in order to obtain the most suitable characteristics for the type of application which may range from the field of air conditioning in civilian surroundings to the process industry.
Units for sensible air treatment. Floor, ceiling or duct installation.
- Cooling capacity: 0,90 ÷ 4,00 kW
- Heating capacity: 3,60 ÷ 17,00 kW
- Cooling capacity: 1,50 kW
- Heating capacity: 2,96 kW
- Cooling capacity: 4,70 ÷ 33,50 kW
- Heating capacity: 14,20 ÷ 28,90 kW
- Cooling capacity: 4,85 ÷ 24,80 kW
- Heating capacity: 9,80 ÷ 52,06 kW
- Cooling capacity: 4,90 ÷ 22,30 kW
- Heating capacity: 10,40 ÷ 45,40 kW
- Cooling capacity: 4,50 ÷ 40,00 kW
- Heating capacity: 14,00 ÷ 87,50 kW
- Cooling capacity: 15,60 ÷ 155,10 kW
- Heating capacity: 25,20 ÷ 334,10 kW