Airedale International - Air Conditioning Systems for IT Solutions
Close Control Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units - Data Centre Cooling - IT Cooling
Airedale International is the UK’s leading manufacturer of high efficiency cooling solutions, controls software and HVAC services. With over 40 years’ experience, we are uniquely skilled to help owners and operators maximise cooling performance, resilience and energy efficiency. Six air conditioning product ranges supported by an extensive number of models and exceptional configuration flexibility means that when selecting an Airedale system, your choice of variants is considerable, enabling you to precisely match your application.
IT Cooling (2-67kW)
From small computer rooms to future-proof solutions across multiple data centres, our high efficiency data centre cooling systems work smarter, not harder, to give you more cooling for less power and ensure a stable environment and availability 24/7. A range of low, medium and high density applications that provides annual energy savings in excess of 88%, consistently achieving energy efficiency ratio (EER) ratings above 166 and significantly reducing PUE.
Precision Air Conditioning (PAC) (5-233kW)
Airedale’s Precision Air Conditioning range is designed for a wide range of applications where close control, high precision air conditioning is essential, including data centre cooling, medium and low density server environments, telecom switching stations, medical operating theatres and clean room environments. Upflow and downflow configurations, R410A/R407C, DX (air/water cooled), free cooling, single and dual circuits are available, including the latest inverter compressor technology.
Air cooled, water cooled R134a/R1234ze/R410A/R407C variants along with industry leading knowledge of free-cooling allows Airedale to deliver the most energy efficient chillers on the market. Turbocor compressor technology provides energy saving benefits of virtually year-round free-cooling delivering ESEER figures up to 6.23. Major products in the range feature on the Energy Technology List (ETL), qualifying for capital allowances under the Carbon Trust ECA Scheme.
Air Handling Units (100-440kW) )
A versatile range of AHUs including R410A and free-cooling systems in addition to the AireFlow™ indirect adiabatic AHU which provides significant energy savings through free-cooling.
Roof-mounted R410A packaged units, chilled water cassettes and fan coils to meet the needs of retail, commercial and leisure environments.
Condensers & Condensing Units (3-450kW)
A comprehensive range enables customers to purchase a complete solution for a wide number of split system applications.
ACIS™ Controls Integration
- Remotely manage cooling & other building services from any manufacturer, across multiple sites & communication protocols, in a single, integrated system for optimum performance & reduced operating costs
- ACIS™ Building Energy Management System (BEMS) provides advanced energy management capabilities including live capture of power quality, energy consumption, CO2 emissions & PUE calculations
After Sales Support
- 24/7 emergency helpline, professional support & call-out service
- Range of service plans provide structured preventative maintenance
- Energy audit, retrofit & refurbishment services will help bring legacy systems into the 21st century
- Up to 70% reduction in energy consumption by implementing EC fans & energy saving upgrades
Components & Spares
- The UK’s largest stockist for air conditioning spares & specialist HVAC parts from Airedale & other manufacturers
- Rapid delivery either same-day or next-day, direct to site
A CIBSE accredited CPD provider and CITB approved centre offering range of HVAC and cooling courses.
Top Image:Airedale’s new 23,000m2 headquarters & manufacturing facility in Leeds
Bottom Image:State-of-the-art R&D centre, one of the biggest in Europe
Air Conditioning Ltd
Tel: 0113 239 1000
Fax: 0113 250 7219