Safetyworks & Solutions - Access Solutions
Access Ladders - Modem Ladders - Vertical Arrest Systems - Walkway Systems - Steel Grating Walkways
Safetyworks & Solutions Ltd provide complete solutions for safe access in and around buildings. As an installer of both passive and reactive systems, we will always offer impartial advice as to the most cost effective means to ensure total safe access is achieved. Safetyworks and Solutions Ltd provide a contract installation service for clients with specific needs and requirements.
Supplied to buildings to ensure safe access from inside buildings to the roof for maintenance and refurbishment tasks, our new steel ladders can be manufactured & supplied with cage or arrest systems.
Modem Ladders can be installed virtually anywhere.
- Fold out to become a ladder
- No height limitations
- Suitable for businesses, public buildings, residential & apartment blocks
- Secure and lockable – hidden/unobtrusive – can be any colour
- Ideal for fire escape routes from windows
Installed on new and existing ladders, this system is universal and will fit most steel ladders, preventing the user from falling either down or off the ladder.
Staircases and Up & Over Units
From our workshops, Safetyworks manufacture:
- Staircases & ships ladders for industrial, commercial & domestic uses
- Up & over units for safe access over roof top plant
- Steel ramps
Vertical Arrest Systems
Safetyworks install the Uniline Easyclimber fall arrest system for ladders, to BS/EN 795
Safetyworks & Solutions design & manufacture a range of high performance, combined GRP and Polyethylene bespoke walkway systems, suitable for virtually any type of roof.
- Flexideck is a polyethylene with GRP Plank walkway system that provides safe access for foot traffic on roofs that are fragile and/or prone to puddling. It is an ideal choice for standing seam aluminum roofs where regular access is required, as it allows easy, safe access for maintenance personnel.
- FallGuard is a peripheral fall protection system used in conjunction with Flexideck walkways. It ensures that if a user falls sideways from the walkway, he/she will not pass through the fragile roof sheets or roof lights.
- Steel Grating Walkways and steel gantries, create safe access to roofs, roof plant and over voids. They can also be used to traverse obstructions for heavier duty applications.
- Raised Steel Gantries provide safe access to high-level plant and equipment. They are supported by steelwork installed at ground level, or can be suspended from existing structures.
Other Products & Services:
- Anchor points
- Ladder Ties
- Gantry Hoists
- Heras Fencing