ABB (Wire & Cable Management) - Cable Management Systems
Ty-Rap Tie Wraps - Cable Fasteners - Heat Shrink Termination Lugs
ABB Wire & Cable Management offer a complete fastening solution to improve the quality and speed of installations and aesthetics.
With an integral steel locking barb where extra strength is required.
The high quality all nylon tie for a variety of applications.
Quick and easy to install - no tools required! Wrap the cable tie around the bundle of cables, bend the excess tail in two directions and twist. The tail breaks off leaving no sharp edges.
Stainless steel cable ties specifically designed for hazardous areas, such as petrochemical, food processing, power stations, marine and offshore industries. Now with range extensions, features include:
- ID system - pre-embossed easy to read & mounted on carrier strips
- Ball-Lock Type - easy application, strong self locking mechanism
- Ladder Type - low profile & flat head
- Releasable Type - unique buckle design allows re-use
- Tensile strengths of up to 1000N
- Temperature Ranges: -80°C to 538°C
- Flame retardant, UV resistance, weatherproof, radioactivity & chemical resistant
- Extensive range of sizes & widths
- Various approvals including UL E49405 & Lloyd’s Register
Comprehensive range of tensioning and cutting tools are available for use with all cable tie ranges:
- Economy tools for low volumes
- Semi-automatic hand tools for medium volumes
- Pneumatic tools powered hand tools for high volumes
Insulate, Protect & Identify with Shrink-Kon®
A full heatshrink product range, including thin wall for general electrical applications, medium and thick wall for external and utility applications, preformed shapes such as end caps for sealing cable ends and breakouts for cable joints.
Sta-Kon® & Color Keyed® Termination Systems terminals for wires/cables from 0.25mm² up to 500mm². With a choice of various insulated and non-insulated rings, forks, disconnects, splices and copper tube terminals.
Dragon Tooth® Insulation Piercing Connectors
Range of insulation piercing connectors and installing tools designed to splice, tap and terminate copper magnet wires in motor and transformer applications. They penetrate the magnet wire insulation during application, eliminating the need for stripping, brazing, welding or other methods of joining magnet wire.
Shield-Kon® Shield Connection Systems
Permanent, repeatable, safe and quick connection of the braided shield when shielded cables and wires are fitted. Avoids the conventional connection soldering method which is time consuming and expensive.
Electrical & Mechanical Spring Steel Fasteners
E-Klips is the market leading spring steel fastener brand, delivering robust, flexible and easy to install fixing solutions for a wide range of applications including: cables, pipework, trunking, ducting, cable tray, light fittings, conduit and suspended ceilings.
E-Klips are also protected with our revolutionary, environmentally friendly Z600+ coating to provide ultimate corrosion resistance.
ABB (Wire & Cable Management)
Tel: 0115 964 3820
Fax: 0115 986 0071
- Group Companies
- ABB Power Grids
- ABB Electrification Products
- ABB Emergi-Lite
- ABB Furse
- PMA UK
- ABB (Wire & Cable Management)