Marshall-Tufflex - Cable Management
Cable Management - Electrical Trunking - Underfloor Power Distribution
Marshall-Tufflex is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of cable management solutions for commercial, industrial, healthcare, education and domestic markets. Products include trunking systems, underfloor to desk solutions, wire basket systems and GRP tray and ladder for transport, industrial or marine environments.
Trunking Systems with a choice of features
Trunking Systems are available in PVC-U, steel and aluminium with a market leading choice of features including data and Part M compliance, EMI screening, antimicrobial properties and pre-fabricated wiring options.
Sterling Curve NEW
Sterling Curve is a sleek, three compartment trunking featuring one or two curved data compartments to stop clutter, avoid dust traps and to make cleaning easy. Suitable for dado and skirting application, the 167 x 50mm system includes single piece moulded fittings and flat tees/angles with integral bend radius control.
- Comprehensive range of flush power & data accessories
- Standard bend radius 25mm
- Data fittings available for bend radius up to 50mm
- Adjustable data box 32-40mm
- Screened data boxes
- Steel screening divider available
Wire Basket Systems NEW
Marshall-Tufflex Wire Basket Systems include high load and fast-coupling ranges for the simple routing of power and data cables. Strong and simple to install with maximum cable ventilation and a high level of resistance to cable movement.
- Unique rippled wire to enhance product strength
- Safety edges to prevent cable damage & personal injury
- Corrosion resistance, can be used in harsh environments
- Extremely flex resistant under load
- Fast-Coupling basket incorporates integral couplers for strength & rigidity
- Fast-Coupling basket assembles in just 4 seconds
- Simple manipulations can overcome complicated changes in direction
- Fire resistant to E90 DIN 4101 section 12
GRP Cable Management Systems
Glass Reinforced Polyester Systems are a range of cable management solutions well suited to industrial and aggressive environments where there might be extreme weather or high temperatures. They are extremely robust, considerably lighter than aluminium or steel, and have excellent resistance against fire and corrosion, resulting in a very long life span.
Products include cable tray, cable ladder, ground ducts, cable troughing and all the associated fittings and supports.
Underfloor to Desk Solutions
A comprehensive range of products for the distribution of power and data services from beneath raised access floors and in-screed systems to desks.
- Powertrack – Standard & CE (Clean Earth) 63 Amp powertrack. The Series 507 Powertrack and fittings is the first system to achieve ASTA type test certification for short circuit testing to BS EN 61534-22:2009 clauses 15.4,184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11. The testing regime was conducted by global specialist Intertek.
- Raised Floor Boxes & Grommets – 3 & 4 compartment un-wired and pre-wired boxes and grommets.
- In-Screed System – PVC-U or steel ducting with 3 & 4 compartment boxes
- MT32 Pre-Wired Underfloor Power Distribution – 32 Amp, fast-fit and flexible, interconnecting, pre-wired and tested underfloor to floor box power distribution system.
- Desk Modules NEW – Pre-wired and pre-tested power and data modules, ideal for under desk mounting. Desk modules can either be used individually or linked to serve multiple work stations using Wieland GST18/3 connectors. RCBO modules offer additional circuit protection and can connect direct from powertrack up to single or multiple configurations of under desk modules.