Marshall-Tufflex - Cable Management
Cable Management - Electrical Trunking - Underfloor Power Distribution
Marshall-Tufflex manufactures and supplies cable management solutions for all types of buildings and environments.
Cable Management Solutions
Marshall-Tufflex manufactures the largest range of cable management systems in the UK with PVC-U, steel and aluminium systems available in a variety of sizes. A market leading range of options including EMI screening, anti-microbial properties, Cat 6, 6a and 7 compliance, Part M compliance and pre-fabricated wiring solutions are available.
Elegance 170 Aluminium – NEW!
Elegance 170 Aluminium is a sleek and rounded rectangular dado trunking system with a single cover, ideal for use in office or educational environments where extra mechanical strength and a higher cable capacity is required.
- 170 x 55mm
- “C” type section can be used as a single compartment or sub-divided
- Cat 6, 6a & 7 compliant
- Pre-punched dividers for quick installation
- Standard silver-grey RAL 9006 powder coat finish
GRP Cable Management Systems
Glass Reinforced Polyester systems are a range of cable management solutions well suited to industrial and aggressive environments where there might be extreme weather or high temperatures. They are extremely robust, considerably lighter than aluminium or steel, and have excellent resistance against fire and corrosion resulting in a very long life span. GRP systems have a large cable capacity, and offer fast and flexible installation solutions with the possibility of on-site assembly and configuration.
- Cable trays
- Cable ladders
- Ground ducts
- Cable troughing
- Accessories & fittings, fixings & supports
MT Supertube is a unique, LSOH, 3-layer heavy gauge conduit comprising polyethylene internal and external layers over a continuous aluminium tube that provides additional mechanical strength. MT Supertube has excellent EMI/EMC screening performance and is a practical and cost-saving alternative to standard galvanised conduits.
- Fast installation time
- Resistant to extremes of temperature (-45 to +120/PVC = -5 to +60ºC)
- Increased mechanical strength over PVC-U
- Can be bent by hand
- Ideally suited for feeding through floor joists & within cavity walls
- Ideally suited for burying in screed (no ingress of moisture)
- Useful as vacuum tube for ‘aspirated’ smoke detection
Underfloor to Desk Solutions
A comprehensive range of products for the distribution of power and data services from beneath raised access floors and in-screed systems to desks.
- Series 507 powertrack – Standard & CE (Clean Earth) 63 Amp powertrack. The Series 507 Powertrack & fittings is the first system to achieve ASTA type test certification for short circuit testing to BS EN 61534-22:2009 Clauses 15.4,22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199. The testing regime was conducted by global specialist Intertek
- Series 507 raised floor boxes & grommets – 3 & 4 compartment un-wired & pre-wired boxes & grommets
- Series 507 in-screed system – PVC-U or steel ducting with 3 & 4 compartment boxes
- Series 507 faceplates & accessories
- MT32 pre-wired underfloor power distribution – 32 Amp, fast-fit & flexible, interconnecting, pre-wired & tested underfloor to floor box power distribution system
- Desk modules – Range of moulded pre-wired & assembled power units that can be used either singly or linked by plug & play cable connectors