Electropatent International - Cable Management / Underfloor Busbar
Cable Management - Underfloor Busbar - Floor Boxes - Desk Power System
Powertrack Busbar System
Electropatent’s Powerfloor track system is renowned for its flexibility and ease of installation. The system has been designed to be installer friendly, requiring minimal parts to assist the contractor fitting out on site. It is ideally suited for uneven floors.
It is a true “plug & play” system featuring only three main parts.
Mains Connection or Starter Module with integral Feed Unit/Chamber with 16mm² terminal blocks. No separate Feed Unit is required.
Extension Module has an integral ‘pigtail’, which connects to a socket on the Mains Connection Module to extend the circuit length. Tap-offs can be rated to 40 Amps, without the need for fuse in the plug.
Floor & Slab Boxes
We have a range of Premium quality floor boxes with a wide variety of accessories and box depths to cater for almost any installation.
The floor box range includes:
- Raised Floor Boxes - Polycarbonate & Metal
- Screed Floor Boxes - Polycarbonate & Metal
- IP67 Floor Boxes - Stainless Steel
- Slab Boxes
We offer a huge range of outlets incorporating Power, Data and AV outlets, including options for national and international socket outlets.
Grommets: Access, Power & Data
Available for a range of hole sizes with options for brushes and foam inserts for underfloor AC systems. Manufactured from flame retardant polycarbonate plastic or stainless steel with multiple lid options, including fix/lockable lids. Cleaner grommets including RCD socket option.
Access - Power - Data - AV - Cleaners - Data Centre
The grommets can be supplied fully wired and tested for quick and easy “plug & play” installation, saving time and labour costs.
Our unique robust and reliable all-steel construction modular desk power system uses the same patented multipoint busbar as our ASTA licensed Powerfloor track system. We can offer Desk/Rack modules with rating of up to 40 Amps. Desktop, in-desk or under desk, we have the solutions.
- Trading Floors, Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Schools & Colleges
- Busbar based modules - all steel construction with options for stainless steel
- 6 socket colour options with a variety of module colours, textures & finishes
- Options for Power only, Power & Data or Power, Data & AV combined
- Large range of protection devices, switches, fuses, MCB/RCD’s, filters etc.
- Pre-wired & tested with leads & tap-offs (options for Data & AV leads)
GOP & GAP Boxes for Voice, Data & AV
- Reliable & cost effective solutions for structural cabling installations
- Offices, Data Centres, Trading Floors & Comms Rooms
- GOP/Data boxes, Panel Plates Sub floor boxes (GAP)
Vast range of products available, including bespoke boxes.
We have always looked at challenges as a means to create and innovate. We have designed a vast range of bespoke products which can be applied or adapted to suit most building services or architectural applications. An example is our ‘Multi-port Fireguard’ stainless steel grommet which carries a two-hour fire rating.
If you have a project, then please contact our sales or technical team and we will be happy to assist.