Stormking - Specifications
What to consider when specifying external GRP components:
- Design – The style of the GRP products need to reflect the building design. GRP components offer subtle design features that will blend in to existing areas and add a touch of design class to new projects.
- Budget – Customers should take into account that a Stormking BBA approved product is expected to last 10 times longer than any other non-BBA accredited GRP product when debating the cost of fitting.
- Building Standards – Ensure that the GRP components you are using comply with the latest building regulations. Stormking have had their GRP products independently tested and audited by third party institutions to ensure that they interact with building correctly and maintain high build standards.
- Sustainability – Stormking's products are manufactured using management systems that are quality checked to ISO9001 and ISO14001 to reduce environmental impact. Stormking Plastics are the leaders in sustainability in the GRP industry.
- Performance – Stormking GRP external components must perform under intense conditions and must contribute to the overall performance of the building.
Amington Industrial Estate