Raychem - Electrical Underfloor Heating
Electrical Underfloor Heating - Under Floor Heating - Smart Thermostats
Raychem floor heating systems offer award winning innovation to meet the demands of the commercial and residential building designer, specifier and end user.
The broad range of complete solutions is an excellent fit with both new construction and renovation projects.
Raychem floor heating is compatible with all sub floor constructions and is suitable for all floor finishes including stone, tile, laminate, solid wood or carpet.
The systems are complete with a range of programmable, energy saving thermostats which offer zoned, programmable heating control, in compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations.
Finding the Right Tone of Green
Meeting the environmental requirements for products, in accordance with building regulation, is a first step in proving our “Green” credentials. But Raychem floor heating is also designed with future “ecodesign” directive requirements in mind.
- Raychem floor heating controls are approved by EUBAC (European Building Automation & Controls Association) – this vital accreditation demonstrates our commitment to as well as compliance with the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD)
- All Raychem floor heating can be provided with an insulation solution with proven energy efficiencies of up to 20% more than conventional systems
- ISO14001 approval of our floor heating production facility as well as our UK headquarters
Raychem Green Leaf Thermostat
Beautifully warm floors are zone controlled with the elegant Green Leaf Thermostat. This touch screen thermostat provides an easy to use interface for programmable control of the floor heating when and where you desire. With energy efficient economy setback capability, Green Leaf offers “Elegant Efficiency”.
Raychem Industry Collaboration
As well as “Best in Class” products, Pentair Thermal Building Solutions collaborates with the building industry to support all phases of a project:
- Initial concept & design
- System specification
- Tender support
- Installation service through trained installers
- Site support services (on-site training to commissioning support & maintenance)
CertifiedPRO Trained Installers
Pentair’s “CertifiedPRO” installers offer customers exceptional value and complete peace of mind with an extended 20 Year “Total Care” Warranty on floor heating installations.
In the event that the product fails, we will repair the system or will replace it. Furthermore, if a complete replacement is required, Pentair will warrant the remedial works including the removal and replacement of the top floor surface.
No other warranty offers this “Total Care” approach – contact us for more information.
There is also an extensive range of services and tools available at www.pentairthermal.co.uk
Img 2: T2Quicknet under tiles, T2Reflecta & T2Red under wood floors;
Img 3: Green Leaf Thermostat
Pentair Thermal Management
3 Rutherford Road
Stephenson Industrial Estate Washington
Tyne & Wear
Tel: 0800 969 013
Fax: 0800 968 624